But first it’s My Turn!! Apparently Kim over at The G is Silent was given a list from Erica at Yeah Write, who got it from Ado over at The Momalog, and now it’s been passed on to ME!!!! 🙂
So, here’s how it works…Kim gets to ask me (and a bunch of other wonderful bloggers!) 11 questions, I get to answer then come up with 11 questions of my own for 11 of you….and if I don’t tag you but you want to play please do…Just leave me a comment and I’ll add a link with to your post too, oh if I do tag you but you don’t want to play it’s no biggie…& if you want to be taken off my list just yell 🙂
Yes I stole this image....Hope you don't mind 🙂
- Have you ever played an instrument? If you haven’t, what kind would you like to be able to play?
Yes, in Junior High. Leaving Elementary School I needed an elective for Junior High, since I can’t sing, orchestra didn’t interest me in the slightest, I’m a terrible artist, and I’m beyond unatheletic, I picked band. At first I attempted to play the French Horn, that lasted about 2 days, I couldn’t hit any notes, so they put me on the flute….After realizing I wouldn’t be an instant success I have to confess I wasn’t very motivated to do well, I only lasted a year or 2 in band. Also, I think I may be a little tone deaf. The band teacher would always tell me I sounded sharp, flat, or off pitch and I could never tell any difference.
- What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleeping and why?
In my pre-kids days I stayed up for 2 or 3 days straight once….I’m pleading the 5th on this one
- If you could be a fly on anyone’s wall, whose would it be and what would you hope to learn?
If I was a fly all I’d care about is a big pile of poo…so I guess I’d want to be a fly on the wall of the elephant cage at the zoo….Wait…that’s not where you were going with this were you…Let’s see, I don’t know….Something /somewhere super top secret maybe?
- What are 5 items in your home you could not possibly live without?
Food, water, air (hey you do need it, and it is in the house), my kids, and my hubby
- If someone popped by your house unannounced right now, what would you be most embarrassed about?
Nothing, I wouldn’t let them in….I’ll chill on the porch with you but don’t stop by unexpected and expect a warm greeting here, give me a 5 minute heads up before any unexpected visits please…it’s just common courtesy ;p
But while I glance around my house I will say IF someone was to stop by unexpected and I did let them in I’d be most embarrassed about the lack of a floor (just blankets and kiddos toys at the moment) and the overflowing laundry baskets….Oh and I’m ALWAYS paranoid about what my house smells like…3 kids in diapers, especially on a hot day, can lead to funktastic smells
- Honestly now – Do you watch any of the Kardashian circus?
Yes, entirely too much of it….usually just in reruns though. Living where I live we’re getting kind of bombarded with Kardashian craziness lately….
- If you could be famous for anything, what would you want that to be?
Other than my amazing awesomeness? Hmmm….Well I’m pretty convinced my life, or life in my house rather, would make a ridiculously entertaining reality show…..I’d also be happy to cure a couple of terrible illnesses, end world hunger and water shortages, and maybe throw in some world peace for good measure…Hey you said anything ;p
- Who is that one person from your past you would most like to connect with but you either don’t remember his/her last name, don’t know her married name or just can’t find on any searches?
My family in Iran…So this isn’t so much a searching issue as it’s a regret about past opportunities. I passed up chances to go see everyone as a child, and now being a sahm of 3 a trip half way around the world just doesn’t really fit in (DISCLAIMER—My wonderful hubby said he is 100% willing to tackle all dad duties so I could go for a visit, but for me it’s just not a good time, I’m not ready to leave my family here for that long)
- Who is at the top of your “list?” You know, the one you’re allowed to stray from the marriage for.
I don’t have a list….honest!
- What’s your preference: Phone call, text or email?
Text or call, but I HATE pointless phone calls…short, sweet, and to the point please. I don’t check e-mail nearly enough for it to be a reliable way to get in touch with me
- Do you have a new/newer/newish laptop that you just have no need for and you want to send to a family who currently has only one working computer, and it’s a work computer and really isn’t supposed to be used for anything but work but is currently being used for this blog right this very second?
I had to read this one twice lol. I am actually on a work computer myself, that my son has convinced himself is HIS laptop that he ALLOWS me to use while he’s at school…I usually just use my cell phone for my Intereneting needs
Now it’s my turn….MUWAHAHAHA —-> Evil Torturous Laugh ;p
11 Questions for you:
- What’s the best dessert you’ve ever eaten….care to share the recipe? – What can I say I have a mega sweet tooth and I’m always looking for new sugary good recipes to test out!
- Would you rather have 5 cute non name brand tops or bag costing $20 each or 1 name brand top or bag that costs $100?
- Are you jealous of the amount of technology kids today have available to them, the world at their fingertips… or are you thankful you grew up in the pre camera phone, every detail of your life posting to FB, no GPS, no internet on hand / no online shopping, no smart phone days?
- First Concert you attended…did it live up to your expectations?
- Coffee or Tea…or do you go straight for the caffeine IV like I do?
- Favorite Disney Movie…or Dreamworks, I’m not picky, just nosey ;p
- Playstation, XBox, Wii, or strictly phone?
- Do you leave the water running while you brush your teeth? (If you answered yes can I BEG you to stop…it’s a huge issue of mine…don’t laugh….Water is so precious we shouldn’t waste it)
- Flats or Heels?
- Favorite place to vacation, or place you’d love to vacation some day?
- Wise Words – Share a quote or tiny tidbit of info that’s pretty genius
TAG YOU’RE IT:
The Permanent Nomad
The Ruff Farm
Mozart, Picasso, & A Princess
Grammy JJ’s Ponderings
Sugar -N- Spice Makes Everything Nice
Mrs. Moog’s Mad World
Yeah. Good Times.
And…..Since it’s Tuesday, and since Erica over at Yeah Write is at partially responsible the shenanagins of this post I’m linking this post up for
Don’t forget to go and link up your posts, and come back Thursdays to vote for your 3 fav posts!