What don’t you understand? When I don’t understand something 3 things come to mind
1st up – Google it
2nd – Ask God when you get to heaven (This one works for all things I’m unsure of…)
And number 3 – This song pops into my head
But that never stops one from wondering…right? So a few things I don’t understand, some mildly entertaining, some super serious, and all just my two cents… (Most not going past the Google it stage of my list…) – Fell free to share yours too!
- Pajamas / sweats in public – TAKE SOME PRIDE PEOPLE!!
- Why as Americans we think it’s gross to get things like pigs eyeballs, bugs, fish heads, or cow tongues but we love to dig into a big slice of bacon like it’s nothing – Aka – pigs ass
- Peoples need to hang on – it’s okay to let go
- Uggs and shorts….I’ll give you that the boots are cute, but they are winter boots…wearing them with shorts, especially in winter just says Hey I’m really insecure and need you to look at my ass as I freeze to death..but don’t worry I have winter boots on so I’ll pretend to be warm
- Moms dressing their little girls like little hookers
- Iced Tea – drinking iced tea is as backwards to me as eating melty ice cream
- The misconception many people, cashiers at the grocery store in particular, have that ‘How are you?’ is a question and not a greeting. No one cares how you really are, a simple ‘No complaints’ is a great answer
- Karma, I’ve tried to believe in it, but it just doesn’t work for me…too many bad things happen to many undeserving people for it to be karma, IMO
- Miracle whip, American cheese, and margarine – They aren’t real….I don’t care what you say!
- Peoples (including my own from time to time) need to have the last word
- People who will only adopt babies, there are so many children out there who need a loving home, I honestly feel if someone’s so selfish that they only want a baby maybe they’re too selfish for a child
- Baths – you’re sitting in a tub of your own funk – grossness!
- Not closing the lid before flushing – butt particles flying everywhere!! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little on this one….Btw – Butt particles are real, and really gross, think about it….someone passes gas, you smell it….you are smelling something…That something you are smelling is butt particles, and their butt funk is actually, literally, in your nose.
- Selfish parents – It’s not about us anymore, it’s about the children…all your wants get (and rightfully so) pushed to the back burner for at least the next 18 years
- How no one thinks that pumping massive amounts of oil out of the center of the earth will not result in some sort of repercussions
- Why ladies gripe about wearing make-up. I’d hate to be a guy, when I get a giant pimple I can pull out the spackle and paint and hide it, guys just have to tough it out…I think, as ladies, wer’re pretty lucky
- People who leave their barking dogs out all night….If they don’t want to hear them bark, what makes them think the whole neighborhood does?
- Celebrities pushing their opinions on political candidates…don’t they know there are a lot of people out there who barely have the sense God gave a goose and will go along with whatever said celeb says…I’m looking at YOU Oprah, among others….
- Ladies wanting equal treatment but getting pissed over doors not being held for them, tabs not being picked up for them, etc
- Saying I Can’t….to quote my great grandmother – ‘Can’t never could do nothing’ or basically, get off your rear and get to it…you’ll get it done…whatever it is
- Worrying about things you can’t do anything about
- Parents blaming autism….all autism means is that as parents we need to find new / better / more creative ways to get through to our cuties
- Parents letting their kids hit them….I don’t care who it is…my child, random person, anyone, you put your hands on me, it’ll be the first and last time, end of story. (and no I’m not saying anything about spanking, spatting, hitting, anything physical in any way)
- Why blame McD’s for childhood obesity, why not blame the parent who buys the McD’s?
- What in the world would make anyone think it’s a good idea to drop the space station into the ocean
- Why the pot is always so quick to call the kettle black
So….What don’t you understand??