I WON!!! I WON!!!
What’d I win you ask?
With this award for being an amazingly awesome versatile blogger comes many responsibilities…..
First up – Yelling, at the top of my lungs, a gianormmous THANK YOU to Jamie over at Chosen Chaos. Have you
met blog stalked her yet? You should…I’ll wait….Don’t worry I’ll be here when you get back…..
Now onto step 2 – Telling you guys 7 things about myself….Well, whacha wanna know? 7 Things you say….let’s see
- I love to save money….I’ll wait months to buy something, waiting for a sale/clearance/coupon combo. Not so much with groceries, but with clothing, household stuff, etc.
- I don’t eat seafood, except canned tuna that’s so full of mayo and relish you can’t tell it’s tuna…and fried oysters…oh and the bacon wrapped scallops the hubs grilled weren’t too shabby either…I guess it’s more of I just don’t like fishy fish. Nothing that smells too seafoody, and nothing with that funky fishy texture.
- I’m convinced a butterfly is nothing more than a worm with wings
- I love cookie dough and I’m pretty sure by eating it uncooked you aren’t getting the calories
- #4 was brought to you by what I call Sara Logic, I’m full of my own unique logic
- I’m still mad McDonalds got rid of the dark meat nuggets
- I’m a big believer in the power of bronzer and bobby pins….and the power of duct tape…but for totally different purposes….I guess if it can’t be fixed with bronzer and bobby pins, it can be fixed with duct tape…right?
Now for Step 3 – Pass this amazingly awesome award on to 15 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy reading – I’m working on this part…
Last up Step 4 – Contact your 15 bloggers to let them know they’ve won! – Still working on this part too…